Bed bugs are a huge issue in India and around the globe. They are effortlessly spread and hard to treat bringing about a fast development in the quantity of bed bug outbreaks.
Why Bed Bugs Control is Important?
Bed bugs feed on the Bed of people and different well-evolved creatures. While it is feasible for Bed bugs to communicate illness, in India it is extremely uncommon. All things being equal, the essential concern is the disturbance and trouble brought about by Bed bug bites.
Bed bug bites don’t do any harm. The irritation results from the body’s response to them which causes uneasiness. Treating the bites alleviates the bothering, however, it can even now be exceptionally upsetting when there are various bites as is frequently the situation with Bed bugs. Numerous bites and contact with Bed bugs can likewise prompt an irritating rash or dermatitis. Counsel a drug specialist for exhortation and treatment if this happens.
How Unique Pest Management Works?
Bed Bugs Control Method
Treatment for Bed Bug
- The real advantage of heat treatment is that it exterminates pests regardless of which stage of life they’re at – from eggs to pupae and adults. This means that repeat visits aren’t necessary, and you can be pest-free in just one day.
- Chemicals used to control bed bugs are Fumigants
- 120 days warranty period for the bed bug services
- 1 time service period
- Spray treatment involves spraying an infested space with a pesticide. Depending on the type of chemical used, the pesticide either kills pests on contact or poisons them, meaning that bugs at all stages of development are affected. The effectiveness of spray treatment depends on the type of pesticides used, their strength in the solution, and the expertise of the person applying them.
- Chemicals used to control bed bugs are Bayer Brand
- 90 days warranty period for the bed bug services
- 2 services at the interval of 15 days once.
Bed Bugs Control Booking – Call 91 9941916916 Now. & Get a Free Inspection.
How Unique Pest Management Works
Benefits of Unique Pest Management
When roaches, ants, mice, or some other pest enter your home, you probably have considered hiring a professional for help. Here are some of the benefits and considerations regarding pest control for your home or office.
USE OF FEWER PESTICIDES – Our pest technicians are trained to assess your situation first, and then decide the best course of action.
SAVE MONEY– Do-it-yourself methods can become very expensive, especially when you do not have the knowledge of a trained pest professional.
PEACE OF MIND– Insect bites and rodent droppings can make you or a family member sick. Worse than that, an improperly applied DIY method can lead to illness for your family and pets.
MORE TIME TO ENJOY yourself when you hire a pest professional, you will have more time to do the things you enjoy instead of chasing pests from your home.
LESS CLEANING-Pest control techniques have advanced, and we can often control your pest problems without any Collapse.
BECOME AN EDUCATED CONSUMER-we will provide you with important information about the pests in or around your home and the places they like to hide. We can offer tips for preventing future infestations.
Know more About Bed-Bugs And its Life cycle
- Bed bugs are small, flat, reddish-brown insects that feed on the blood of people and animals while they sleep. They are about ¼ inch long and can live for several months without a blood meal.
- Bed bugs have five life stages:
- egg, nymph, pupa, adult, and reproductive adult.
- The eggs hatch in about two weeks and the adults can live up to 18 months without feeding on a host.
Consequences of Bed Bugs bites
- While bed bugs have not been proven to transmit illness. but they do cause various negative issues. some of the listed below :
- Emotional well-being impacts individuals living in infested homes.
- Announced impacts incorporate uneasiness, sleep deprivation, and fundamental responses. Allergic reactions to their bites, can be severe.
- Effects range from no reaction to a small bite mark to, in rare cases it gives a severe whole-body reaction.